Thursday, March 5, 2015

Garnier Clean+ Lotion Cleanser Review



Garnier Clean+ Lotion Cleanser is an effective cleanser that lives up to its promise in not irritating the dermis of sensitive skin sufferers. I am a sensitive skin sufferer and was delighted to find Garnier Clean+ Lotion Cleanser does not irritate my skin nor the sensitve areas around my eyes. Garnier Clean+ Lotion Cleanser is especially ideal for those in cold climates, where the weather is extremely dry in the winter months. There is only one other cleanser I have had success with in combating sensitive skin but Garnier Clean+ Lotion Cleanser is more effective in removing makeup, albeit it does leave an oily residue on my skin. I then end up having to cleanse my skin with another cleanser afterwards. Perhaps Garnier can create another product as a follow up to this cleanser as part of a 2-step system or perhaps reformulating the product. Check out my review here...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment