Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Burt's Bees Face Essentials Gift Set for Holidays 2016 - Review

Burt's Bees Face Essentials Gift Set - $22.99
I had the opportunity to review this Burt's Bees gift set thanks to PR company Devon Consulting. The set includes the White Tea facial Cleansing Cloths (x10), Coconut and Pear Moisturizing Lip Balm, Soapbark & Chamomile deep cleansing cream and Peach & Willowbark deep pore scrub. This set retails for $22.00 (CDN). Rather than take time to review each product individually, I decided to  focus on the products that 'shined' most. 

🎅
Soapbark & Chamomile deep cleansing cream and Peach & Willowbark deep pore scrub

Peach & Willow deep pore scrub
My introduction to Burt's Bees started with the deep pore scrub, even before trying their beeswax lip balms. I used to use St. Ive's apricot facial scrub before high school but didn't like the artificial scent it was scented with. I was eager to find a natural alternative and luckily for me, Shoppers Drug Mart had already been carrying this natural brand of cleansing products. I gave it a go and I've been a fan since.

Soapbark & Chamomile cleansing cream

This cleanser is ideal for those looking for a cleanser that won't strip their skin of its natural oils. It's gentle and is mildly scented.

🎄

Thus concludes my short review on the Burt's Bees Face Essentials Gift Set drop me a line if you have any questions and stay tuned for more holiday giftsets and reviews! 🎅

No comments:

Post a Comment