Monday, January 12, 2015

Happy 2015! New Years Resolutions

Just wanted to write everyone and take some time to wish all my readers a Happy 2015! I am really looking forward to what exciting things this new year has in shop. I'm feeling optimistic about all the infinite possibilities ahead, and not just in this year alone. I have made more blogging a part of my list of things to do in the new year. Another part of my resolution is to be an overall kinder and more pleasant human being. In addition, I want to enrich my life more, culturally. For example, last year I went to the Opera for the first time and it was a truly moving experience. I kind of felt a `high`and so now I`m like this culture junkie, looking for the next best high! Anyhow... what are your new years resolutions?

In addition to doing more blogging and making more youtube videos, I want to create a more formal method to the madness of conducting a product review, something a bit more substantial than sitting down in front of a computer or camera and just telling you what I think about said product. I am already planning some fun and exciting videos so be sure you are tuned into my social media platforms linked above so you aren`t missing out. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I am looking forward to connecting with more individuals in and outside of the beauty community. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment