Thursday, January 29, 2015

tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette

 I give props to tarte for their innovation in cosmetic products like this all-matte eyeshadow palette made of amazonian clay. This palette and the entire collection of amazonian clay products work well and aren't gimmicky. They managed to take the amazonian clay concept and run with it. The line has been a great success. I'm a huge fan of this all-matte palette. There is a wide array of tones and shades that are sure to suite anyone. The eyeshadows are high-quality, finely milled, pigmented, blend really well and are long-wearing. The packaging is sleek, compact, features a large mirror and over-all is visually pleasing. In addition, I have very sensitive eyes, and these eye shadows give me no problems. This is a great staple palette to have, also ideal for travel because of its sleek design. I'm actually thinking about purchasing a second palette in the event it is special edition and discontinued.

Be sure to check out my video review here


No comments:

Post a Comment